Monday 4 May 2020

What do you do everyday? (May 5th)

Listen to the song again:



Elige qué hacer y usa el formulario para enviárlo:

- Grábate cantando la canción (vídeo o audio).
- Elige algunas frases, escríbelas y dibújalas.
- Cambia la canción y añade más cosas que hagas durante el día. Te las puedes inventar. - - Cántala si quieres y envíanosla.
- Cuéntame a qué hora haces cada cosa.
- Busca otra canción sobre este tema y envíanos la dirección web.



For example;

I get up at half past eight
I have strawberries for breakfast
I go to the orchard at ten o'clock
I have a shower

I have lunch at the garden
I read a comic after lunch
I go for a walk at half past four

I play the piano at six o'clock
I have an omelette for dinner
I brush my teeth and I go to bed at quarter past eleven


No comments:

Post a Comment