Friday 24 April 2020

Greenman's answers and bedrooms

Good morning! Thank you for your answers and mails.

Greenman and the Magic Forest

It's winter time. The weather is cold and windy.
Rabbit is sad and hungry, it hasn't got any carrots becasue the birds are eating carrots.
Sam is wearing an orange coat, a red hat and glasses. Nico is a short boy, he is cold. Sam and Nico go home.
In Sam's bedroom there is a teddy bear, a doll and a snake. She likes her pink dress and purple boots but she can't put on her boots.
In Nico's bedroom there is a robot, a teddy bear, a ball and a rocket. He likes his winter jumper and winter trousers.
Sam and Nico give their clothes to Greenman. They are recycling the clothes.


Your bedrooms


Ismael’s bedroom



In my bedroom there is a small bed. There is a coloured lamp. I have  several paintings from London. I have got a wardrobe. I have a box with toys and I have a blue carpet.


Raúl’s bedroom


In my bedroom there is a bed. There are three pictures. There is one lamp, there is one television, there is one wardrove and one carpet.


Leo’s bedroom


In my bedroom there is a window. There is a bed. I have a book on the bed. There is a wardrobe and a mirror. On the floor there is a carpet. There are two posters on the wall.


Alba’s bedroom


In my bedroom there is a small bed. There is a pink carpet. There is a mirror. There is a wardrobe. There is a picture.


Marcos’ bedroom


There is a small bed, a painting, a bedside table, a window, a lamp and a bin.


Unai’s bedroom


In my room there is a bed, next to it I have a lamp. On the wall there is a televisión and on the floor there is a wastebasket. I also have a wardrobe and a mirror on the wall.



Julia's bedroom



In my bedroom there is a small bed. On the floor theres is a carpet.

On the wall, there is a window, a mirror and a picture. I have got

two wardrobes. There is a book on the wardrobe. I´m reading “

Los futbolísimos”.



Lucas' bedroom



In my bedrrom there is a trundle bed. There is a tv. On the floor

there is a carpet. I have got a desk and a chair. I have got a

bookcase and shelves for toys. There is a wardrobre.



Sabela's bedroom




In my bedroom there are three beds. On the floor there is a lamp

and a white carpet. There are three pictures on the wall and

luminous stars on the ceiling. I have got a wardrobe and a

bookshelf with a lot of books. I'm reading "La diversión de

Martina". Good-bye!



Itziar's bedroom



Amanda's bedroom




In my bedroom there are two beds, a table, a night table, white

shelves , a white wardrobe, a shoe closet, a lamp , a plant and

a multicolor carpet.


Hugo's bedroom




In my bedroom there are two televisions ,one window,  a picture on
the wall and one mirror. I have got a wardrobe and a small bed  too.
On the floor there are  five carpets and there are two cactus. 
Good bye and good day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment